Saturday, July 21, 2012

Alligators in Ace Venture, When Nature Calls


Jim Carrey

Ace Ventura
Operacion Africa (My guess is 'When Nature Calls' looses it's true meaning in the translation)

Nuevos Animals (New Animals)
Nuevas Aventuras (New Adventures)
Mismo Pelo (Same Hair)
1995

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Africa's the place and Ace is on the case, setting out to rescue an animal he loathes: a bat! Jim Carrey returns as Ace, the alligator-wrasslin', elephant-calling, monkeyshining, loogie-launching, burning coals-crossing, disguise-mastering pet detective.

Some Ace quotes:

Your request is not unlike your lower intestine: stinky and loaded with danger.

Friends, rodents, quadrupeds, lend me your rears!

If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top.

It is the mucus that binds us.

No comments:

Post a Comment