Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Baby Deer, Fawn (AKA Jabba The Hutt)

I am blessed to have one of the most amazing women on the face of the planet as my best friend.  Not too long ago we were at a fun little restaurant and I went to the ladies room to wash my hands before we ate.  On one of the shelves there was a wood carving of Jabba the Hutt!  I LOVE star wars and was so excited!  Then I got closer and saw it was a carving of a baby deer, curled up with his head on his back resting.  OK, I'm not as young as I used to be and I did not have my glasses on.  I went out to our table laughing at myself and told her what happened.  Of course she went and looked at it and laughed too.  A few days later I get this postcard in the mail.  She wrote in big letters on the back... LOOK!  It is...... Jabba the Hutt!

Yes, I have the best friend ever.

This card is mailed in November 2015, and the new Star Wars movie is posted everywhere, which is probably why I was thinking of the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment